This is the first of its kind! Come freedive with us in South Africa (my country of birth) and explore what this unique country has to offer. You will have the opportunity to complete your PADI Level 1 or 2 Freediver Certification, or you could just come along to train and enjoy the magic that South Africa has to offer.
The retreat will start along the south coast of Kwazulu Natal (one hour from Durban), where we will be based for 4 days. Here we will do our theory, pool session and open water diving, amongst enjoying all that the area has to offer.
We will then head to a private game reserve for 3 nights to experience the sights and sounds of the African bush. A true safari experience - sighting elephants, giraffe, lion, rhino and so many more beautiful animals from the open air vehicles.
- 7 Nights accommodation
- All transfers
- 6 private safari tours (game drives)
- Access to online PADI learning materials
- Boat dive on the south coast of KZN
- Flights to and from South Africa
- Some meals will be at your own expense - please see the full itinerary for further details of what is included
- Alcoholic Beverages
Have a partner who doesn't dive?
- As this is such a unique, once in a lifetime experience, we have included options within our itinerary so that you can bring along that special someone who doesn't dive. Diving or not, they will have an unforgettable experience.
We have limited spots available, so be sure to secure your spot. We currently require a $1,000 deposit per person with the balance due 90 days prior to departure.
These rates are based on per person sharing and if you want upgrade to private rooms please contact us.