2-6 February 2024
We offer exclusive Kilsby Sinkhole freediving camps only a short drive from Mr Gambier, SA. This particular location is, without a doubt one of Australia’s best freshwater diving locations, offering 40m of crystal-clear visibility. We also offer PADI freediving certification from beginner to master (level 1 – 3). Additionally, there are some incredible ocean diving and spearfishing spots alongside some of the clearest freshwater ponds you’ll ever see.
What to expect at Your Kilsby Sinkhole Retreat
Here is what your Kilsby retreat includes:
- 4 nights’ dorm-style accommodation.
- 2 sinkhole sessions entry fees.
- Access to online PADI learning material about freediving.
- Pool entry for confined water training session.
- Meditation sessions with the group.
- Catch-and-cook sessions.
- Spearfishing talks and guidance.
Additionally, you can add the following extras to your trip:
- Equipment hire. Given the water's low temperature, you will require warm wetsuits. If you do not have your own, you can hire equipment for $100.
- $99 Night dive at the sinkhole. Freediving under a canopy of stars is a magical experience everyone should experience. It’s certainly worth the small fee.
Book Your Freediving Retreat Session Now
We’re looking forward to meeting you and guiding you through an exceptional time at the beautiful crystal-clear waters of Kilsby.
Please note deposits are non refundable but can be transferred to another course or retreat.